The information provided below corresponds to the official product information from Patient Information Leaflet provided by the manufacturer.
The text does not contain any of medical advices, mode of administration and prescription plans.
Before beginning any treatment, we kindly advise you to consult your healthcare provider.
Super P force is a medication created with the purpose to treat erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation in men. Super P force is a combination of sildenafil citrate and dapoxetine. Super P force is like Sildenafil citrate and Priligy in one medicine. This medication treats two major sexual dysfunctions in men.
Super P-force represents a combination of Sildenafil citrate and Dapoxetine. Sildenafil citrate is a well known compound that works by inhibiting the enzyme PDE5 causing relaxation of penile blood vessels and increasing blood flow resulting in firm and strong erection. On the other hand, Dapoxetine, slows down ejaculation process thus, helps in premature ejaculation. With the mixture of these two ingredient, you will be able to achieve strong and long-lasting erection. This will allow you to enjoy sexual intercourse much longer than you expected.
Super P-force is prescribed to treat erectile dysfunction in men 18 years and above and premature ejaculation.
One tablets of Super P force should be taken 30-60 minutes before sexual intercourse. Super P force tablets should be swallowed whole with sufficient amount of water. Do not crash the tablets.
Super P-force is contraindicated in for use in the following conditions:
- Women, children and men under the age of 18
- Allergic reactions to Sildenafil citrate, Dapoxetine
- Heart and blood vessels diseases like hypertension, hypotension, history of heart attack, stroke, coronary heart disease
- Blood diseases such as leukemia, sickle cell anemia
- Liver and kidney diseases including renal or hepatic failure
- Eye disease such NAION or retinitis pigmentosa
- Penile deformations such as angulation, fibrosis, priapism l Bipolar disorders l History of SSRI
- History of suicide attempts and/or thoughts
- History of priapism Super P-force cautions
- Avoid grapefruit juice while taking the medication as Sildenafil and Dapoxetine can decrease its effectiveness
- Make sure to let your doctor know if you have diabetes
- You should not drive or operate any machinery while taking Super P force.
- If you've had severe arrhythmia, you need to let your health care provider know.
- Speak with your health care provider if you feel lightheaded or dizzy after using the medication. Don't use this medicine for other purposes as prescribed.
- Do not share Super P force tablets with your relatives or friends.
- The medication does not protected from sexually-transmitted diseases.
- Avoid alcohol drinking while taking Super P Force. Fatty food can decrease the effectiveness of Super P Force.
The most common Super P force side effects include: Diarrhea, dizziness, dyspepsia, nausea, headache, nasal congestion, UTI infection, prolong erection, increase of blood pressure, photophobia, hot flashes, If you experience any of these or other Super P force side effects, make sure to let your doctor know.
How does Super P-force interact with other kinds of medications?
Before you begin a Super P-force treatment, speak with your doctor about medications you are taking especially if it's on this list:
- Antifungal medicines
- Certain Vitamins
- Certain Minerals
- Calcium channel blockers
- Certain antibiotics
- HIV products l Nitrates
- Nitrate medication
- Herbal products
Talk with your doctor if you're taking other medications that are not on this list and want to take Super P-force
This info corresponds to official PIL provided by legal manufacturer and reviewed by: Dr. Rohit Bansali N.