Order Tadacip 20mg By Cipla. Buy Tadacip online
What is Tadacip?
Tadacip is erectile dysfunction medication that contains Tadalafil as active ingredient. Tadalafil is well known PDE5 inhibitor that is used to treat problem with achieving erection in men over 18 years of age. Tadacip is a generic form of Tadalafil original made by Eli Lilly. Like brand Tadalafil Tadacip possesses a high effectiveness that works by increasing blood flow to the penis and causing erection satisfactory for the sexual intercourse. Patients who buy Tadacip online usually do not see any significant differences between Tadacip and Tadalafil brand. Tadacip is effective, safe and easy in use.
How does Tadacip work?
The active ingredient of Tadacip - Tadalafil is effective selective inhibitor of the enzyme PDE5. Relaxation of the smooth muscles in the cavernous body plays a central role in erection. This process is initiated by acetylcholine and nitrogen oxide (NO) as well as other physiological agents. Nitrogen oxide is released by the non-adrenergic neurons in response to sexual excitement. Being released NO activates molecular complex guanylate cyclase leading to synthesis of release of cyclic GMP. Cyclic GMP interacts with muscular proteins in the cavernous body and causes them to relax. The relaxation of the smooth muscles increases blood flow to the male genitals. Tadacip works by inhibiting the activity of PDE5 and in this way increases the amount of cGMP. PDE5 is an enzyme that breaks down Tadacip. Tadacip causes erectile satisfactory for the sexual intercourse.
When Tadacip is prescribed?
Tadacip is prescribed for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in men over 18 years of age. Tadalafil is not approved for use in women and patients less than 18 years of age.
When Tadacip should not be used?
Tadalafil can be administered only after your doctor's permission. You should be sure that you are healthy enough to have sexual activity.
Tadacip should not be used in combination with nitrate medicines indicated for stenocardia treatment. Some of these medications include: Minitran, Transderm-Nitro, Nitro-Dur, Nitromint and others. It is also not recommended to take Tadalafil in combination with recreational medicines among which is amyl nitrate. This may lead to a dangerous drop of blood pressure, stroke, heart attack or fainting.
Tadacip should be taken with caution in patient's which take alpha-blocker like doxazosin, as the concomitant application of Tadalafil and these medication may result in severe drop of blood pressure in some category of patients.
Tadacip should not be used in women and patients under 18 years of age. Tadacip is not expected to be harmful for pregnant women and unborn babies. Nevertheless, it is advisable to consult a doctor in case the woman is pregnant or plans to become a mother. It is still unknown whether Tadalafil can harm a nursing baby or if it can pass into breast milk.
Do not take Tadacip in combination with alcohol. This may result in such Tadacip side effects as hypotension and dizziness. You should also be aware that this medicine does not protect you from sexually transmitted diseases.
In addition, before taking generic Tadacip make sure to consult your health care provider if you have the following conditions: heart diseases, previous experienced heart attacks, recent strokes, chest pain, hypertension or hypotension, liver diseases, kidney diseases, anemia, stomach ulcer, if you are not allowed to have sexual act for some health reasons.
You should inform your doctor about all of the health problems which you suffer from. Tadacip should be indicated with a big caution in patients with:
- Anatomical deformation of the penis
- Gastrointestinal infections
- Blood diseases
- Priapism or a history of priapism
- Blood diseases such as leukemia
- Multiply myeloma
- Retinitis pigmentosa
How Tadacip is taken?
Tadacip comes in the form of tablets which are taken by mouth 30-60 minutes before sexual intercourse. The recommended maximal dose of Tadacip is 20mg. The medication exerts its therapeutic effect for 36 hours and therefore allows having several sexual intercourse during this period. Do not take more than one tablet per day. The dose of patients with kidney or liver diseases should be adjusted.
What are the side effects of Tadacip?
The most common Tadacip side effects include headache, dyspepsia (11 and 7% of patients). In rare cases people may suffer from muscle and back pain, nasal congestion, hot flashes. These Tadacip side effects are usually related to the fact that the enzyme PDE5 is found at the face skin and nasal mucous lining, In rare cases Tadacip may cause edema of the eye lid, eye pain, hyperemia of the conjunctiva, dizziness. In very rare cases the use of Tadalafil may result in reactions of hypersensitivity (hives, edema of the face, dermatitis), low blood pressure, hyperhydrosis, priapism, neuropathy of the vision nerve, vision disorders. In case when erection lasts more than 4 hours, seek medical help immediately.
Which are Tadacip overdose symptoms?
Patients taking Tadacip 20mg experienced the same side effects with those observed in healthy patients. However the rate of the side effects was significantly high. In case of overdose it is necessary to perform symptomatic treatment.
How Tadacip can interact with other medicines?
- Alohol. Concomitant application of alcohol increases the risk of Tadacip side effects. Alcohol when taken with generic Tadalafil may cause dizziness, sudden drop in blood pressure, headache
- Alpha blockers or benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) medicines. Tadalafil and alpha blocking in concomitant application may cause low blood pressure manifested in dizziness, fain and lightheadedness.
- Blood pressure medications when used with Tadacip may cause extremely low blood pressure. In these cases your doctor may recommend you to lower the dose for you.
- Antifungals (antimycotics). Antifungals may increases blood levels of Tadalafil and thus can increase the risk of Tadacip side effects. In these cases the Tadalafil dose should be 10mg.
- Erythromycin- macrolide antibiotic which may changes the metabolism of the medication.
- Grape fruit juice. Do not take grapefruit juice in combination with Tadalafil. Grape fruit juice may changes the way how your organism metabolize Tadalafil.
- Nitrates. Tadalafil should not be taken with nitrates like nitroglycerin. Their concomitant application may lead to extremely low pressure - a life-threatening condition.
- Antiviral medications like ritonavir or indinavir (AIDS treatment products). These medicines may change the metabolism of Tadacip in your organism and significantly increase the chance of generic Tadalafil side effects (you are more likely to experience faint, low blood pressure, prolonged and painful erection if you take Tadalafil and these antiviral agents.
- Xantines like theophylline. Combination of generic Tadalafil (Tadacip) and theophylline increases the risk of increased heart rate.
This list of medications may not include all of the medical interaction with this medication. Please inform you doctor about all medical preparation you are currently taking including OTC, herbal and Rx preparations.
Where can I order Tadacip online?
You can order Tadacip online at our reliable online pharmacy. We offer only high quality of our products and lowest prices.
How can Ibuy Tadacip online?
You can buy Tadacip online using your credit card or E-check. We provide secured 256 bit processing of your credit card data.
Can I buy Tadacip online without prescription? We require a valid prescription for patients from certain countries.
What is manufacturer of Tadacip?
Tadacip is made by well known Indian pharmaceutical company Cipla.