Champix. Purchase Champix online. Buy champix online
What is Champix?
Champix is a prescription medication prescribed for patients that want to quit smoking. The active ingredient of champix - varenicline works by suppressing of some pleasurable smoking effect and inhibiting the effects of nicotine withdrawal. Champix is a brand name drug made by Pfizer. In European Union the medication is manufactured under the name Champix, in the United States it is marketed as Chantix. Champix and Chantix are the same brand name drugs used to help people quit smoking.
Champix is available in the following packs:
- Champix Starter pack is 1 X Starter Pack (11 tablets x 0.5mg + 14 tablets x 1mg) + 1 refill pack (28 tablets x1mg)
- Champix Continuation Pack (28 tablets x 1mg)
- Champix 1 Month Refill - 2 X Refill Pack (56 tablets x 1mg)·
- Champix 2 Month Refill - 4 X Refill Pack (112 tablets x 1mg)·
- Champix Advance Starter pack - 1 X Starter Pack (11 tablets x 0.5mg + 14 tablets x 1mg) + 2 refill pack (56 tablets x 1mg)
How does Champix work?
Champix contains the active ingredient Varenicline that works by binding to alfa4-beta2 nicotinic acetylcholine receptors of neurons acting as a partial agonist - a compound that has both agonist activity, but in the presence of nicotine exerts an antagonistic effect.Electrophysiological studies conducted in vitro and in vivo have shown that varenicline binds to alfa4-beta2 neuronal nicotinic acetylcholine receptors and stimulates receptor-mediated activity at a much lower level than nicotine. Varenicline effectively blocks the ability of nicotine to fully activate alfa4 beta2-receptors and mesolimbic dopamine system. As a result smoking does not bring pleasure and some cases even cause negative feeling. Varenicline prevents and relieves the symptoms of withdrawal syndrome. According to the study Chantix helps to quit smoking in more than 44% of patients that finished 12-week course of treatment.
Which is Champix pharmacokinetics?
The maximum concentration of varenicline in plasma usually is achieved within 3-4 hours after oral administration. Varenicline penetrates into tissues, including the brain. The apparent volume of distribution is an average of 415. Varenicline binds to plasma proteins by less than 20% and does not depend on age and renal function. Varenicline undergoes minimal metabolism and is excreted with urine in unchanged form 92%. The half-life period is 24 hours.
When Champix is prescribed?
Champix is licensed to help people to stop smoking. Quiting smoking has many beneficial effects on the human organism. This helps to normalize blood pressure, improve heart work. Due to addiction effects of nicotine for the most of people it is very difficult to quit smoking. Champix was created to help these people. The results of clinical studies have shown that Chantix is more effective than other anti-smoking medicines like Zyban (bupropion) and Tabex.
Champix is not approved for use in children.
How Champix is taken?
Champix is much more effective in patients who have the motivation to stop smoking and who use the extra help and support.CHAMPIX is intended for oral use. The recommended dosage regiment is the following:
Days 1-3: 0.5 mg of Champix tablets once a day
Days 4-7: 0.5 mg mg of Champix twice daily
Day 8 - before the end of treatment: 1 mg twice a day
The course of treatment lasts 12 weeks. Patient should begin taking Champix one week before smoking cessation. The dose can be reduced in patients who cannot tolerate Champix side effects. Champix tablets should be swallowed whole with sufficient amount of water.
Patients, who have successfully stopped smoking by the end of 12 weeks, can have an additional 12-week course of treatment with 1 mg twice daily. Patients who failed to stop smoking for 12 weeks, initial therapy, or who have returned to smoking after treatment, should be encouraged to make another attempt after the factors that led to failure, were identified and eliminated.Patients with renal insufficiency.
In patients with severe renal impairment (estimated creatinine clearance <30 ml / min) the recommended dose of CHAMPIX is 1 mg once a day. The application should begin with a dose of 0.5 mg once a day during the first 3 days with a subsequent increase to 1 mg once a day.
When Champix is contraindicated?
Champix is contraindicated for patients with:
- Renal impairment (renal failure)
- Mental diseases
- History of suicidal thought or attempts
- Reactions to hypersensitivity to varenicline
- Pregnancy (Varenicline is a pregnancy categorpy C meaning that it is not safe to use it during pregnancy because of high risk of teratogenic and embryotoxic effects)
The results of clinical studies show that brand Champix may cause suicidal or aggressive behavior. If you develop any strange changes in your mind, stop taking the medication and consult your health care provider.
Which are Champix side effects?
- Infections: bronchitis, nasopharyngitis, sinusitis.
- Metabolism: anorexia, decreased appetite, increased appetite, polydipsia, increase of body weight.
- Psychiatric disorders: abnormal dreams, hallucinations, insomnia, mood swings, abnormal thoughts.
- Nervous system: a violation of the circadian rhythm of sleep, loss of coordination, dizziness, dysarthria, dysphoria, headache, hypoesthesia, lethargy, decreased libido, anxiety, drowsiness, and tremor.
- Eyes: eye pain, photophobia.
- Ear: tinnitus.
- Cardiovascular system: atrial fibrillation, palpitations, hypertension, increased heart, low platelet blood levels.
- Respiratory system: Cough shortness of breath, sore throat, postnasal discharge, inflammation of the airways, rhinorrhea, and sore throat.
- Gastrointestinal tract: abdominal bloating, abdominal pain, aphthous stomatitis, constipation, diarrhea, dry mouth, indigestion, belching, flatulence, gastritis, gastroesophageal reflux disease, pain in the gums, vomiting, bloody stool, nausea, gastric dyspepsia.
- Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders: acne, erythema, hyperhidrosis, pruritus, generalized rash.
- Musculoskeletal and connective tissue: stiffness in the joints, muscle spasms.
- Kidneys and urinary tract infections: glucosuria, nocturia, polyuria.
- Reproductive system: menorrhagia, sexual dysfunction.
- General disorders: weakness, chest discomfort, chest pain, fatigue, malaise, fever.
How Champix can interact with other medicines?
Cimetidine may increase the level of Champix in the blood. It may increase the risk of Champix side effects
Make sure to let your doctor know if you are take any prescription or over-the-counter medication.
How the medication should be stored?
Store the medication at protected from light place out of reach of children. Shelf-life is 2 years?
Where can I buy brand Champix?
You can buy brand Champix (Chantix) made by Pfizer at our online pharmacy. We offer high quality products at lowest prices.
How can I buy brand Champix?
You can buy brand Champix using your Visa/Visa Electron card and E-check. We provide secured by SSL certificate credit card processing.