Apcalis Jelly. Tadalafil oral jelly. Tadalafil Jelly
What is Apcalis Jelly (Tadalafil Oral Jelly)?
Tadalafil oral Jelly is a popular erectile dysfunction medication produced by Ajanta Pharma Pharmaceutical company that contains Tadalafil 20mg as an active ingredient. Tadalafil 20mg belongs to a group of PDE5 inhibitors indicated for erectile dysfunction treatment. ED is a sexual problem characterized by inability to achieve and maintain satisfactory erection in men over 18 years of age. Apcalis Jelly is a generic form. Like brand medicine, Apcalis Jelly possesses the same effectiveness and safety profile. It works by increasing blood flow to the penis and causes firm erection. Apcalis comes in the form of oral jelly which allows to achieve faster onset of therapeutic action. Tadalafil Oral Jelly form is also very suitable for men with have difficulties to swallow oral tablets.
How does Apcalis Jelly work?
The active ingredient of Apcalis Jelly - Tadalafil 20mg is an effective selective inhibitor of the enzyme A PDE5 5 inhibitor. The smooth muscles dilation in the cavernous body is the key role in erection development mechanism. This process begins with activation of acetylcholine and nitrogen oxide (NO) and some other biological substances. Nitrogen oxide is released by the non-adrenergic neurons in response to sexual excitement. Being released Nitrogen oxide activates molecular complex called guanylate cyclase. This complex activates the synthesis and release of cyclic GMP. Cyclic GMP interacts with muscular proteins in the cavernous body of the penis and causes them to dilate. The relaxation of the smooth muscles contributes to the improvement of blood flow to the penis. Apcalis Oral Jelly works by inhibiting the activity of PDE5 and in this way increases the amount of cGMP. After oral administration Apcalis remains active in the blood for 36 hours meaning that men suffering from ED can achieve erection during this period.
When Apcalis Jelly is prescribed?
Apcalis Jelly is prescribed to erectile dysfunction treatment in men over 18 years of age. Apcalis Jelly is not approved for use by women and males less than 18 years of age. Tadalafil Jelly is especially convenient for men who desire to get fast therapeutic effect and have difficulties with swallowing conventional tablets.
When Apcalis Jelly should not be used?
Tadalafil Jelly can be taken only after visiting your doctor in order to make sure you do not have any clinical contraindications and health risk factors. Apcalis Jelly should not be used in combination with medicine containing nitrates. This group of medicines is prescribed for angina treatment. Some examples of nitrates include: Minitran,Transderm-Nitro,Nitro-Dur, Nitromint and others. It is also not recommended to take Apcalis Jelly 20mg in combination with recreational medicines among which is amyl nitrate. Concomitant use of nitrates may lead to dangerous drop of blood pressure and increase the risk of stroke and heart attacks.
Apcalis Jelly should be used with caution in males which use alpha-blockers like doxazosin, as the concomitant application of Apcalis Jelly and this group of medicine may result in severe blood pressure decrease in some category of patients.
Apcalis Jelly should not be taken by women and men under 18 years of age. Do not take Apcalis Jelly with with alcohol. This may increase the risk of side effects such as hypotension and dizziness. You should also be aware that this medicine does not protect you from sexually transmitted infections.
In addition, before taking generic Apcalis Jelly make sure to consult your doctor if any of the following conditions apply to you: Cardiovascular diseases, history of heart attacks, strokes, chest pain, high or low blood pressure, liver problems, kidney disorders, anemia, stomach ulcer, or if you must not have sexual intercourse for some health reasons.
You should inform your doctor about all of the health problems which you suffer from. Apcalis Jelly should be indicated with caution in people with:
- Anatomical deformation of the penis ·Leukemia
- Multiply myeloma
- Retinitis pigmentosa
- Stomach and duodenal diseases
- Diseases of the hematopoietic system
- Priapism or a history of priapism
How Apcalis Jelly is administered?
Apcalis Jelly comes in the form of Jelly. You can mix Tadalafil Jelly with water and then swallow the solution or just take the Jelly with spoon. Simply squeeze the contents of Apcalis Oral Jelly sachet onto a spoon and take it orally. Allow the jelly to dissolve in the mouth before swallowing it. Do not take more than 1 sachet within a day.
What are Apcalis Jelly side effects?
The most common Apcalis Jelly side effects include headache, stomach disturbanes (11 and 7% of patients). In some cases men may experience muscle and back pain, nasal congestion, hot flashings. Apcalis Jelly side effects are usually related to the fact that the enzyme PDE5 is located on the skin of the face and in the nasal mucous lining. In rare cases Apcalis Jelly may cause edema of the eye lid, eye pain, hyperemia of the conjunctiva, dizziness. In very rare cases the use of Tadalafil 20mg may result in allergic reactions (hives, edema of the face, dermatitis), low blood pressure, hyperhydrosis, priapism, neuropathy of the vision nerve, vision disorders. In case when erection lasts more than 4 hours, seek medical help immediately.
Which are Apcalis Jelly overdose symptoms?
Patients taking Apcalis Jelly 40mg experienced the same side effects with those observed in healthy patients. However the rate of the side effects was significantly high. In case of overdose it is necessary to perform symptomatic treatment.
How Apcalis Jelly can interact with other medicines?
- Alohol. Concomitant application of alcohol increases the risk of Apcalis Jelly side effects. Alcohol when taken with generic Tadalafil may cause dizziness, sudden drop in blood pressure, headache
- Alpha blockers or benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) medicine. Tadalafil and alpha blocking in concomitant use may cause low blood pressure characterized by dizziness, fain and lightheadedness.
- Blood pressure medications when used with Apcalis Jelly may cause extremely low blood pressure. In these cases your doctor may recommend you to decrease the dose.
- Antifungals (antimycotics). Antifungals may increases blood levels of Tadalafil and thus can increase the risk of Apcalis Jelly side effects. In these cases the Tadalafil dose should be 10mg.
- Erythromycin - macrolide antibiotic which may change the metabolism of the medicine.
- Grape fruit juice. Do not take grapefruit juice in combination with Tadalafil. Grape fruit juice may cause changes the way how your organism metabolizes Apcalis Jelly.
- Nitrates. Tadalafil should not be taken with nitrates like nitroglycerin. Their concomitant use may lead to extremely low pressure - a life-threatening condition.
- Antiviral medications like ritonavir or indinavir (AIDS treatment medicines). These medicines may change the metabolism of Apcalis Jelly in your organism and significantly increase the chance of Tadalafil side effects (you are more likely to experience faint, low blood pressure, prolonged and painful erection if you take Tadalafil and these antiviral agents.
- Xantines like theophylline. Combination of (Apcalis Jelly and theophylline increases the risk of increased heart rate.
- This list of medications may not include all of the medicine interaction with this medication. Please inform you doctor about all medical preparation you are currently taking including OTC, herbal and Rx medicaments.
Where can I buy Apcalis Jelly online?
You can buy Apcalis Jelly online at our reliable online pharmacy. We offer only high quality of our products and lowest prices.
How can I buy Apcalis Jelly online?
You can buy Apcalis Jelly online using your credit card or E-check. We provide secured 256 bit processing of your credit card data.
Can I buy Apcalis Jelly online without prescription?
We require a valid prescription for patients from certain countries.
What is manufacturer of Apcalis Jelly?
Apcalis Jelly is made by well-known Indian pharmaceutical company Cipla.