Sildenafil UK is a powerful selective inhibit of the enzyme called PDE5 inhibitors. Physiological mechanism of erection is related to release of nitrogen oxide from the cavernous body during the sexual intercourse. This in its turn leads to increase the level of cyclicGMP and the following relaxation of the smooth muscles of the cavernous body and increase the blood flow to the penis. Sildenafil does not directly relax the corpus cavernosum, but enhances the effect of Nitrogen oxide via inhibiting PDE5 which is responsible for the breaking down of cyclic GMP. Sildenafil does not possess an affinity to other PDE5. Sildenafil is a reliable drug which helps to restore male sexual function.
Sildenafil UK drug uses
Sildenafil is used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction in men over 18 years of age. Erectile dysfunction is classified as inability to achieve and maintain erection enough for the sexual intercourse. By increasing blood flow to the penis Sildenafil helps to achieve satisfactory erection for the sexual intercourse. However, Sildenafil citrate 100mg is not effective without sexual stimulation.
Sildenafil UK contraindications
Sildenafil is not intended for use in several conditions. The lists of these health conditions include:
- Known allergic reactions to sildenafil citrate or other drug’s excipients
- Women including and breastfeeding mothers and pregnant
- Children and adolescents under 18 years of age
Make sure to inform your doctor if you have ever experienced the following conditions:
- Severe diseases of the liver including liver cirrhosis
- Kidney dysfunction including infectious diseases, renal failure
- Severe cardiovascular diseases or a history of severe heart problems like heart attacks, strokes, hypertension, hypotension, coronary heart disease, angina (stenocardia)
- Blood diseases including sickle cell anemia
- Vision problems like blurred vision,retinitis pigmentosa
- Anatomical deformation of the penis like cavernosal fibrosis, angulation, Peyronie’s disease
Sildenafil UK dosage
The right Sildenafil dosage depends on different health conditions like age, other drugs taking, and general health conditions, concomitant diseases of the liver or kidney. The recommended Sildenafil dose is 50mg once daily. In severe cases of erectile dysfunction the dose can be increased up to 100mg daily (only in healthy patients). In patients with severe kidney or liver diseases Sildenafil dose should not exceed 25mg once daily. Sildenafil tablets can be used with or without food, if it causes dyspepsia take Sildenafil with food. You should take the drug exactly as prescribed by your doctor. If you have additional questions regarding Sildenafil dosage you can consult our customer support.
Sildenafil Side effects
Sildenafil side effects were properly studied in more than 5000 patients during clinical trials. The medication is well tolerated and side effects associated with Sildenafil citrate 100mg were not significant. The most observed Sildenafil citrate 100mg side effects which may occur in the majority of patients include: headache, hot flashes, upset stomach, and infection of urogenital system, nasal congestion, blurred vision, increased sensitivity to light, difficult finding a difference between blue and green, diarrhea, dizziness, skin rash, itching, eczema, contact dermatitis. Also in rare cases Sildenafil citrate 100mg side effects included: infections of the airways, back pain, cold and flu symptoms, pain in the joints.
In rare cases there were reported the following Sildenafil citrate 100mg side effects: anemia, dry mouth, vomiting, arthritis, muscle pain, cataracts, urinary Sildenafil citrate 100mg, anxiety, seizure, depression, congestive heart failure, fainting, temporary loss of vision, migraine, vomiting, gout.
Sildenafil citrate 100mg UK drug interaction
Sildenafil citrate 100mg can interact with the following medications:
- H2 histamine receptor blocker (Cimetidine). Cimetidine can significantly increase the blood levels of sildenafil citrate. This may increase the chance of Sildenafil citrate 100mgside effects
- Protease inhibitors like Ritonavir, Saquinavir. Protease inhibitors can significantly increase the blood levels of Sildenafil citrate 100mg. This may lead to Sildenafil citrate 100mgside effects.
- Caclium channel blockers like Amlodipine. Patients taking Amlodipine (Norvasc) with Sildenafil citrate 100mg may experience extremely low blood pressure.
- ACE inhibitor like lisinopril when used in combination with Sildenafil citrate 100mg may cause a drop of blood pressure.
- Alpha blockers like doxasozin, tamsulosin when used with Sildenafil citrate 100mg may cause low blood pressure
- Nitrates. A concomitant application of nitrates and sildenafil citrate is strictly contraindicated. Their simultaneous use may cause a life-threatening low blood pressure and fainting.
- Macrolide antibiotics (erythromycin) may change the metabolism of Sildenafil citrate 100mg UK.
- Antifungals like fluconazole, itraconazole, miconazole may change the metabolism of Sildenafil citrate 100mg.
- Effectiveness and safety of Sildenafil citrate 100mg with Tadalafil or Vardenafil was not studied. Their combination should be avoided.
- Make sure to inform your doctor if you are currently taking any herbal supplements called like herbal Sildenafil citrate 100mg, BigPRX, and other herbal supplement used for erectile dysfunction.
How long does Sildenafil citrate 100mg last?
Sildenafil citrate 100mg effects depend on the severity of the disease, concomitant diseases, other drugs taking, and functional condition of the gastrointestinal system. In most of the patient Sildenafil citrate 100mg works for a period of 4 hours. Then Sildenafil citrate 100mg is particularly eliminated out of the organism. There are some factors which may affect Sildenafil citrate 100mg action. These factors include:
- Being over 65 years of age
- Having severe liver diseases
- Having severe kidney diseases
- Application of Sildenafil citrate 100mg with fat food
- Taking Sildenafil citrate 100mg with certain medications like rifampin
Sildenafil citrate 100mg and alcohol
You should avoid drinking alcoholic beverages while taking Sildenafil citrate 100mg . Their combination may leads to extremely low blood pressure, dizziness, increased heart rate.
Sildenafil citrate 100mg UK – frequently asked questions
Where can I buy Sildenafil citrate 100mg now online?
You can Buy Sildenafil citrate 100mg now online at our online pharmacy. We offer low and competitive prices and high quality of our medications.
I want to buy Sildenafil citrate 100mg now online. How can I make an order?
You should make an account, choose the amount and dosage of Sildenafil citrate 100mg UK and pay with your Visa/Visa Electron credit card on our secure payment page.
Can I be sure that will have Sildenafil citrate 100mg original not generic?
Yes by ordering Sildenafil citrate 100mg brand you will receive brand preparation, not generic one.